Sunday, June 27, 2010

Tomorrow is The Big Day

Tomorrow we will get the keys to our brand new condo.  No one has ever lived there; we will be the first!  I am so excited that very little sleep will most likely occur tonight.  The boxes have begun to be packed and moving will begin bright and shiny.  I, of course, have to work tomorrow so Ben will be flying solo for the first few hours.  Though, Tommy will be coming around 11 to help out.  I just can not wait to come home to our new home tomorrow evening and sort out all of our belongings putting them into their new place.  I am also very excited to have everything new.  A new refrigerator, new stove, microwave, dishwasher, clothes washer and dryer.  Oh I am as happy as a kid in a candy store!!

The outside view from the front.  It will be so nice to park right in front of our door.

Photobucket

The view from the back yard.  Our patio is going to be so pretty.  I am excited to decorate it with some flowers.

Photobucket

The side view.  I just love the row of trees.  Can't wait for them to mature.

Photobucket

Such a cool little stair way.  I think I may have to use it to pose some photos.

Photobucket

I had to take pictures through the window like some sort of stalker because we did not have the keys yet. :)

Photobucket

This photo turned out so awesome.  The bushes and woods look as though they were painted on the wall.  I LOVE it!  Look at those counters and that center island!!  I am sooooo EXCITED!!!

Photobucket

More photos to come tomorrow. T-minus 10 hours until moving day!!!! Sleep well, all.

Love, Love,
Lo Mc

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails