Saturday, June 26, 2010

My Teacher, My Hero, My Daddy

So, I know I am way late on this post but I figured better late than never...

Because there are really no words to express the perfection that is my Daddy, here is a photo tribute to my SUPERMAN.  Happy Fathers Day, again, Daddy!

Me and The Daddy in Washington D.C. for my 8th grade trip

Photobucket

A Daddy who helps decorate your wedding cake in lieu of a Thanksgiving dinner

Photobucket

A Daddy who gets all choked up when he walks his daughter down the isle. And let me tell you... When Markie Logan gets all choked up, everybody gets all chocked up.  That's Aunt Cathy to the theft of me.  She is looking at my mom.  They both proceeded to burst into tears.  I was too chill to cry; I was about to marry the man of my dreams, FINALLY!!!!

Photobucket

Father of the bride dance: Unforgettable - Nat King & Natalie Cole (1991)

Photobucket

Okay, so I just had to put this one in here because, those are three GOOD LOOKIN dudes!! FYI: He just told Ben that there are only two words he needs to remember to make his marriage last. "Yes, Dear" :)

Photobucket

A Daddy who always manages to have a goofy look on his face in family photos. He is not in mid sentence; That is just a Mark Logan family photo smile. Wouldn't have it any other way. :)

Photobucket

A Daddy who makes homemade cheesecakes for birthdays!

Photobucket

A Daddy who cuddles with Grand-puppies!

Photobucket

A Daddy who builds a house because he's bored...

Photobucket

A Daddy whose family loves him VERY much. A Daddy who's daughter prays that her husband will turn out be the same kind of Daddy he has been. A little secret: She is pretty sure he will be...

Good Night and sleep tight!

Love, Love,
Lo Mc

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails