Chicken, Bean, and Cheese Double Layer Quesadilla
Heat: 350 degrees
Time: 17 minutes
Calories: 920 for entire Quesadilla (2 Servings) 460 in half (1 serving)
Side note: 3/8 of this fills up my belly and that is a 345 calorie serving
- 3 - Quesadilla wraps (I use Mission Medium / Soft Taco Super Soft Flour Tortillas)
- 4 oz - Cooked sliced or shredded chicken breast (I use Trader Joe's fully cooked chicken breast w/rib meat)
- 4 scoops of beans (I use Trader Joe's Black Beans)
- 3 tbs - Ranch dressing (I use Hidden Valley Ranch Original)
- Taco Seasoning (I used Pantry Essentials Taco Seasoning Mix)
- 1/2 cup Shredded Mexican style cheese (I used Kraft Mexican Four Cheese Blend)
- Sour Cream (I used Sprouts Farmers Market Light Sour Cream)
- 1/2 cup - Shredded Lettuce
- Vegetable Oil (I used Trader Joe's Coconut Oil Spray)
Mix a small amount of taco seasoning with ranch dressing and set aside. I mix 3 tablespoons with an entire bottle of ranch using the ranch bottle as a container.
Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and spray with vegetable oil spray. Lay your first tortilla on the aluminum foiled cookie sheet and then lightly spray the tortilla with oil spray.
Spread 1 tbs of taco ranch on your tortilla. Add 1/4 cup cheese, 2 oz of chicken and two scoops of beans.
Place second tortilla on top of first tortilla and toppings. Spread 1 tbs of taco ranch on top of second tortilla and add 1/4 cup cheese, 2 oz chicken and 2 scoops of beans. Place third tortilla on top of second tortilla covered in toppings. Spray top of tortilla with vegetable oil spray.
Bake quesadilla at 350 degree for 10 minutes. Remove cookie sheet from oven flip quesadilla over using a spatula and return to 350 degree oven for 7 more minutes.
Remove cookie sheet from oven and place quesadilla on a cutting board. Cut quesadilla into eight pieces using a pizza cutter. Spread 1 tbs of taco ranch to top of quesadilla.
Move quesadilla to a serving plater. Top quesadilla with 1/2 cup of shredded lettuce, a sprinkling of cheese and drizzle with sour cream. Serve and enjoy!