Taco Flatbread Pizza
Heat: 450 degrees
Time: 11 minutes
Calories: 964 for entire flatbread (2 servings) 482 in half flatbread (1 serving)
- Vegetable Oil (I used Trader Joe's Coconut Oil Spray)
- 1- Flatbread (I used Sprouts Farmers Market Garlic Tandoori Naan)
- Taco Seasoning (I used Pantry Essentials Taco Seasoning Mix)
- 3 tbs Ranch Dressing (I used Hidden Valley Ranch Original)
- 4 oz Extra Lean Stew Meat (I got mine at Sprouts Farmers Market)
- 1/2 cup Shredded Mexican style cheese (I used Kraft Mexican Four Cheese Blend)
- Sour Cream (I used Sprouts Farmers Market Light Sour Cream)
Mix a small amount of taco seasoning with ranch dressing and set aside. I mix 3 tablespoons with an entire bottle of ranch using the ranch bottle as a container. We use a lot of taco ranch!
Slice the stew meat very thin and lightly brown in a skillet pan on the stove top. Do not cook through; just enough to take most of the pink out. Remove from skillet and set aside.
Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and spray with vegetable oil spray. Lay your flatbread on the aluminum foiled cookie sheet and then lightly spray the flatbread with oil spray.
Top your flatbread with 1/2 cup of shredded cheese and 4 oz of stew meat.
Bake your pizza in a 450 degree oven for 11 minutes then transfer to a cutting board and cut into eight pieces. Top with a drizzling of sour cream and serve.
Enjoy! Ben and I sure did!