Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Shamless Bragging On My Husband

My husband...

Sometimes I want to wring his neck.  Sometimes I want to scream at the top of my lungs and tell him he is a total butt head!!

Most of the time, though.  He is pretty fantastic.  Right now... is one of those times that he is being pretty darn fantastic.

He is working twelve hour days, every day, just to pay for the house that we fell in love with.  He is making lists and checking off strenuous tasks.  He is yelling at people who are trying to take our dreams away.  He is arguing like the lawyer he is at heart.

He is making deck plans,  that involve a wooden swing and a hammock, and a seating area.  He is telling me his BIG plans for the amazing attic.  He is telling me all of the new rules there will be for using laptops in the office instead of the living room.  He is building our dreams and they are turning out better then we ever could have imagined.

He is doing all of this and somehow still finds time to feed the puppies every morning.  Still kisses me every morning before he leaves for work at five a.m.   Still surprises me by showing up to my work and waiting around for an hour, because I am working late, to take me to dinner.  (It may have been Stake N' Sake, but it was the best darn burger and fries in the world after a long night at work!)

My husband...

Sometimes I want to wring his neck.  Sometimes I want to scream at the top of my lungs and tell him he is a total butt head!!

Most of the time, though,  I love him with every fiber of my being.  I remember my MaMa telling me all the time, when I was little, "You find a good one.  Find one like your Daddy."  Well, MaMa, I found a Markie Logan.  He may act like a total hard ass.  He may make me REALLY mad sometimes but, he's a keeper.

He does laundry
He swings like Tarzan to make me laugh.
 He climbs on things that have signs clearly stating, "DO NOT CLIMB ON" just so I can get the perfect shot.
He tickles nephews.
Gives fives to nieces for braving the BIG slide.
Holds little hands of nieces he adores like his own daughters.
He laughs at fart jokes and RickRolls jukeboxes.
Shares snow cones and poses for goofy photographs when prompted by his crazy wife and sister-in-law
And, most importantly...

He still kisses me like this.
And looks at me like this.
He is hard working, even tempered, laid back (most of the time), funny, sweet, strong willed, intelligent.... Blah... blah... blah.... I know, "Stop bragging on your husband, Bia!"

Okay, so he is not perfect in every way but, my Ben, he is pretty great.

He looks HOT in Levis, too!!
Had to throw that one in for the extra puke factor...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lots of wonderful reading here, many thanks! I was browsing on yahoo when I observed your post, I’m going to add your feed to Google Reader, I look forward to additional from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails