Monday, November 22, 2010

Christmas Cards!

Being a photographer, I have tried out just about every online photo printing company.  Shutterfly.com has by far surpassed my photog expectations!  They always have the cutest holiday and special event cards and their photo books are super simple to make and turn out just beautifully.  I have given several photo books as presents and all have been given a rave review.

So, when I stumbled across this wonderfully, fantastic link that a fellow blogger posted, I was overjoyed!!  Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… learn more: http://bit.ly/sfly2010 

Now comes the hard part... Choosing a design for our Christmas Cards.

You can design your own Holiday Cards HERE!  Or, if you simply need some photo prints you can upload your images HERE.

And when all the Holiday hubbub us over, I am dying to try out their canvas art.  I have been in a frenzied decorating/planning mode since we heard our house offer was accepted. (more on that later)  I have my entire office all planned out and canvas art will give the final touch of perfection!

What are you waiting for people!!!  Go get your free cards and make a photo book or two while your at it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think they are so clever and creative too! I am not a huge fan of their print color or their paper, but they definitely have some cute and fun backgrounds : ) Do you know where I ADORE getting cards made? Peartree. Have you heard of them? If you like shutterfly you will truly adore Peartree : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails