Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Husband Got A New Job

SO, Ben has been trying to get a job in the ER for more than a year. Apparently it is impossible to get a job in the ER especially if you are still a student.

He finally got a call back about a week ago and had his first interview the next day. He was a little worried because he had two interviews in the same day and he wasn't sure the first one went so well. So, the waiting began...

Today at about 10:40 he called me at work. I picked up and started my usual, "Cardiology Consultation service" greeting and I hear on the other end, "I GOT IT!!!" "Got what?!?!" I replied to the unknown voice because it was so loud and excited. "The job! I got the job!!!" he repeated.

Well color me happy!! My husband is an ER nurse tech!!!

The only down side, this means his alarm will be waking me up every morning at 4:45 am instead of our usual 5:45 am. Sleep is good.... Money is better!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails