Sunday, May 20, 2012

Untitled New Year Post

So, I just found this while going through old posts.  In full Lo style it is unfinished and was never published.  Ya know, sometimes time just gets away from us and life just gets in the way.  Nonetheless, I love the unfinished story that I began here and I just had to publish it unfinished or not.  Better late than never!!

Also, it made me smile and made me think of my beautiful S-I-L and how much fun we have together.  I love you so much, Ash; no matter where life takes us in the next few months, you will always be my sister!

January, 2011

My 27 year...

It is hard to find the words to describe this year.  It was great, terrible, terrific, horrible, scary, filled with love, filled with fear, amazing, memorable, the best, the worst, and the greatest.  It was life in it's purist form.

So much in my life has changed this year and it makes me remember my fourteenth and fifteenth year...  How much stronger I am now.  How much wiser than I was then.  Things that would have made me  falter an fall...  Those things did not break me in my twenty-seventh year. I have picked myself up and dusted myself off and started over again.

My year began in a Hotel bathroom in Louisville, Kentucky peeing on a stick with my sister-in-law.  I knew, I, was not pregnant but sometimes you just do silly things with your girlfriends.  I did make her pee her pants by pointing out Barbie's compromising position in the movie theatre parking lot, so I guess you could say I owed her.  She SWORE that it was JUST for FUN!
Nine months later...  We welcomed Eden Reese McPherson to the family. 
     
Just for FUN, huh!

...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails