Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Happy Wednesday

So, I am going to try REALLY hard to post every day but, today I really just did not have any time to post and really there is nothing that is coming to my mind to write about. So here it is a post in bullet points.  I know, LAME! I will do better tomorrow, I promise...
  • I woke up at 4am today for no particular reason and could not go back to sleep. 
  • Sent a text message to my insomniac S-I-L and even she was not awake.
  • Received a message from her at 7:30am. "What the heck we're you doing up at 5:37am?!?
  • Took lots of photos of insane children today. I think they all had their silly juice this morning.
  • Husband asked me if I had been abducted by Aliens last night when I showed up in the shower at 4:35am.
  • Confession: My house is STILL not clean.
  • Second Confession: I really have no plans of it being clean by the end of the week.
  • I have a TON of photos to edit and I am instead blogging about absolutely nothing.
  • My husband is OBSESSED with his new PS3.
  • Confession #3: I ate McDonalds twice today.
  • I LOVE my new office. It is the BOMB diggity!
  • I am in love with The Black Keys.
  • Happy sounding music makes me HAPPY!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails