Saturday, July 3, 2010

It's A Process, People

So, we are here!  We are in our new condo and there are TONS of things that still need to be done but, we are here and that is all that counts.  I don't have time to write at the moment so I will leave you with some photos.  Remember:  It's a process; our new home will not always be this messy!!

The living room from the front door.

Photobucket

The living room from the kitchen.

Photobucket

The front bedroom, which will eventually be an office.

Photobucket

Kitchen from hallway.

Photobucket

Dinning room.

Photobucket

Our bedroom.

Photobucket

The girls new bed.

Photobucket

Hallway with bathroom, storage closet, and our bedroom.

Photobucket

Bathtub and shower.

Photobucket

Sink.

Photobucket

The most fabulous washer and dryer nook ever built!!!

Photobucket

The boys on our new patio having a very intense conversation that almost made me drop my camera. More on that later!! I know, I'm mean... you'll get over it. :)

Photobucket

And now... a few photos from today of a much cleaner condo. Still not quite there yet, though.

Look at that center island!!! STOKED!!!

Photobucket

Jenny shooting Mommy the stink eye because I sent her to her bed.

Photobucket

but, it is a fabulous bed after all!!  Still with that attitude, Jen...  Jen is my girl with a tude.  Al is just a happy little spaz. :)

Photobucket

and it even doubles as Daddy's nightstand. Now how's that for multi-use!

Photobucket

Living room. Like I said, I still have TONS to do but, it is better!

Photobucket

This could be part of the reason I have a hard time getting things done. Every time I kneel down to organize something, this is what happens. :) Pardon the filthy feet; I walked out to talk to the neighbor guy with no shoes on.

Photobucket

I leave you with... THE MAN FRIDGE!! Beer, pizza, water, and ketchup; what more can a dude ask for??

Photobucket

SO, there may still be lots to do but, we are getting there.  Many more photos to come.  Until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails